Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 days till Prague!
Ooooh I'm so excited. Apparently there's this weird church called the Church of Bones that I want to check out. In the 14th century, the black plague killed millions of people and the church didn't have enough room to bury all the people, so the caretaker/monk created sculptures made out of the bones. I'm a little sad at the same time because this is pretty much the LAST family vacation I'll be able to take in quite some time. So at the very least I'm glad I got to pick the location.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to send off the last family vacation you go on... head to a cathedral of death!!

dearprudence said...

i think i saw that church on that discovery channel show "cities of the underworld." it looks awesoeme, you've gotta take a ton of pics :)

Post a Comment